The hearts are progressing. Today I started to cast resin into the RTV molds I cast yesterday. Quite amazing really, how many processes are involved before you actually get the item you are trying to make - I'm only realizing this as I document it here!
I took a couple pictures with my Iphone, so here they are. Some of them are positives, and some are negatives - thats because some are destined for glass, and some for painted resin.
Next time, hopefully, it will be the finished product.
Meanwhile, I've gone a bit Poly clay crazy. I find myself with a little ball of it in my hands, if I have a spare moment, and out pops a bird or a flower, as if by magic - quite addictive!