Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Recent work




I think I can now share some of the recent digital artwork I've been doing, since it is near completion. I was asked to create a new logo for Corrective BodyworX, and have also been creating artwork for ads, business cards and postcards etc.

The company specializes in precision massage in both spa and sport recovery, so it was fun coming up with imagery to reflect both sides of the business and also the serious and intensive nature of the work. This is no foo foo massage!!

I can't, of course, take any credit for 'Vitruvian man' who dominates the logo, but for me, he was the perfect representation for the company.

There are many iterations of the new logo, but here are the basic ones for the Spa and Sport sides of the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment