Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In the beginning



In the beginning you were small and fragile, and Cookie thought you were her puppy. She protected you, sitting and sleeping by you, watching bath time, and trying to help with feeding.
I had wondered how the dogs would be, suddenly having a new little person in the house, but I needn't have worried, as Pixie continued with her usually rituals and Cookie became Nanny.

In the beginning, you were actually smaller than Cookie, which almost seems impossible, and certainly didn't last for long.

In the beginning, you were Peanut, a little brown wrinkled cashew of a baby, with character unknown and future uncertain.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog today - I realised I hadn't been at yours for a while and what precious news you have. What a beautiful daughter! Life will never be the same! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete