Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The hand of God


It may seem here like I haven't been very creative recently, as there is a distinct lack or art posted here. But in fact, it is the opposite. I have been so busy with work (and life and baby etc) that I haven't had the time to post at all!

When I have completed a bit more, I will post some hopefully suitable arty bits, but for now I need to keep my head down and get on with it.

Today's picture is of a couple of Icons from my wall. My husband would like a new tattoo at some point, and would like an interpretation of 'The hand of God'. Course, I was supposed to be designing that too, but passed it up as I am too busy. So we took this picture to take to the artist that will do the design, so she has something to work from.

The 'Milagros' or 'Miracles' are the little brass symbols on the hand, and represent prayers or 'wishes' for things, like love, health, wealth etc. I'll keep you posted, when his tattoo comes to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment