Wednesday, April 22, 2009

'S' is for spring




A couple years back I made a small series of glass panels - sort of patchwork quiltyand very simple, that said 'A' is for Autumn. All autumnal colors and themes, and I sold them around pumpkin time. I don't even recall taking photos of them? (note to self : check photo files, just incase!)

Anyway, since then, some of the purchasers have been asking for similar panels for the other seasons, and have been asking for quite some time! So I have finally gotten around to making 'S' is for spring, and have managed to take a photo before sending them off to their new homes.

This week, the weather here has been surprisingly and incredibly hot - 104 degrees! (F) so looks like I'll have to get straight onto 'S' is for summer, at this rate!

1 comment: