Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jane's garden

Laura's panel: piano?


The Family panel


Ed's panel: is that a trumpet?








Graham's panel: I spy a gull!



















Jane's cat



























A note from a friend reminded me today of a wonderful project I did a few years back - Stained glass panels influenced by children's book illustrations. Each family member has their own panel, and each panel has 'secret' images in it - that reflect the character of the person. This is the cartoon (pattern) for 'Jane's' panel. She wanted a cat - but in the tabby fur of the cat are all sorts of hidden things, like mushrooms and honeycomb and a boy! each image has many hidden things to find.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful. We like the cat best, of course! And love the secrets inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! I must confess - the cat is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete