Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nearly Easter











This morning I have been doing my admin - sending pictures and 'events' news to the local papers about the upcoming Easter sale at Holy City Art Glass. Yesterday, I wandered out the back of the studio, to take photos of various bits. So I thought I'd post them here too, as they look rather sweet. The 'bunnies' are a new thing I've just created for Easter this year, and the nests and eggs are a yearly thing, this picture shows a nest made by Tom Stanton, who I work with down at Holy City.




Deer wandered around as I took the shots - and the spring sunlight was wonderfully clear and bright, shining throught the redwood trees. I think the nest is resting on Mimosa. All the Mimosa trees are blossoming with thousands of tiny yellow pom-poms, so the side of the ountain looks awash with yellow and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment